Here are a few pictures of the house I'll be calling home for the
next 3 months. I live with 11 other Priceless DTS students and staff,
and needless to say, it's been a blast. We recently had the water heater
replaced, so this morning I enjoyed the first hot shower I've had in 3
weeks. Talk about learning to appreciate the little things...
 |
| Welcome to our home. Isn't it pretty? |
 |
| The kitchen is the setting of many late-night noshes and heart-to-hearts. |
|
|
|
 |
| The lounge is the center of our house, home to all the jokes and laughter 12 girls can muster, and we joke and laugh a lot! |
It's amazing how 4 walls and a roof can become your home in 3 weeks, but I'm beginning to understand the meaning of "home is where the heart is." I'm so blessed to live in a community that has a heart for God, and I can't wait to see how we will grow closer in the next few months. I hope to be able to introduce you to some of the wonderful people I live with sometime in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment