Hats off to my brother and sister, who can add being absolutely hilarious to their long list of talents. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed filming them!
Saturday, June 28, 2014
Fast Food Diaries Part 2: Drive-thru Personalities
This video in inspired by my experiences working the drive-thru at McDonald's. I met every one of these personalities over my 3 months in fast food, and although this video is a highly exaggerated re-telling of my encounters, these people really do exist. In fact, I know I've been guilty of these bad drive-thru habits from time to time, and no doubt so have you. Then again, that's what makes it so darn funny.
Hats off to my brother and sister, who can add being absolutely hilarious to their long list of talents. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed filming them!
Hats off to my brother and sister, who can add being absolutely hilarious to their long list of talents. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed filming them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment